Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good pools around swords?

Options
  • 09-06-2012 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all.

I am 36. unfortunately last november I had to have heart surgery due to a tear in my aorta.
    But hey! it all worked out fine and I was back at work within 6 week from the operation and I recovered fully.
    Want to do some swimming but struggling to find a good pool somewhere near swords.
    Also if you could advise about the monthly prices pls.

Any recommendation is appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Design78

Alssa pool in the airport complex - just behind the Clarion hotel before you come to the terminals.
    It's a great pool and they have lanes every morning Mon-Fri between 7am - 9am (apart from Wen when the swim masters meet).

See: www.alsaa.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭szita2000

Thanks for that. I will go and check it out.
    By a quick look on the map they seems to be right around the Airport terminal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I think theres one in Portmarnock but not sure if you have to be a member of the gym too. I messaged them on facebook to find out but they never replied.

I looked at the Alsaa one too but its quite expensive. They dont do swim only memberships.

The lack of leisure centres is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

I think theres one in Portmarnock but not sure if you have to be a member of the gym too. I messaged them on facebook to find out but they never replied.

I looked at the Alsaa one too but its quite expensive. They dont do swim only memberships.

The lack of leisure centres is terrible.

Portmarnock PSLC has PAYG option! I think theres a swim only membership but cant be 100% sure!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭szita2000

Just checked the Portmarnock pool website and it looks like they have a Pool membership.

Gonna give them a ring tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Design78

I'm in Alssa and it works out at €33 a month for unlimited Gym, Pool and some classes.

Advertisement