Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech M325 wireless mouse 14.99€

Options
  • 09-06-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

I've just bought Logitech M325 in Harvey Norman Blanchardstown SC in a discount price for 14.99, all mouses on the display still have 30eur tag but I was told they have lots of them so they're in half price now. Thats a great price for this mouse, it has 18months batt life and is really elegant, Has its micro receiver, etc. I also checked in surrounding shops where it's priced between 30 to 50. Get that deal and enjoy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

GhanGee wrote: »
    I've just bought Logitech M325 in Harvey Norman Blanchardstown SC in a discount price for 14.99, all mouses on the display still have 30eur tag but I was told they have lots of them so they're in half price now. Thats a great price for this mouse, it has 18months batt life and is really elefant, Has its micro receiver, etc. I also checked in surrounding shops where it's priced between 30 to 50. Get that deal and enjoy.

elefant?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭GhanGee

Elegant, lol :D

Advertisement