Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Mc Boot PS2

Options
  • 09-06-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭willyb007

Hi,

I am looking for someone to make a Free Mc Boot Memory Card for me.

I have seen countless videos of the procedure but they all use Swap Magic, Codebreaker etc. None of which I have or can get access to. I know of a way of using 007 Agent Under Fire but it looks a complicated method given that I use a Phat PS2. Besides I probably wouldn't have the confidence to try it for fear of breaking something.

If anyone would be interested in doing this for me I will send you on my Memory Card and a Stamped Addressed Envelope to send it back.

Thanks
    WB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

willyb007 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for someone to make a Free Mc Boot Memory Card for me.

I have seen countless videos of the procedure but they all use Swap Magic, Codebreaker etc. None of which I have or can get access to. I know of a way of using 007 Agent Under Fire but it looks a complicated method given that I use a Phat PS2. Besides I probably wouldn't have the confidence to try it for fear of breaking something.

If anyone would be interested in doing this for me I will send you on my Memory Card and a Stamped Addressed Envelope to send it back.

Thanks
    WB

I'm not sure if it works like that. The free mcboot memory card is specific to the machine so I think it has to be created on your machine (though I'm open to correction)

If so, you'll have to order swap magic online yourself or get it second hand.

I bought one from here a few years ago, not sure if they're still selling them.
    http://www.futura-online.com/
    Though it might be easier to buy from ebay or something.

Also, this site is great for info and files etc
    http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=exploit.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

No it's possible to install on other peoples memory cards, but you need a free mcboot exploited machine to do it.

If anyone offers this make sure & add it to your modding services ad

Have you tried the guys on this thread?

Advertisement