Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free football with today's indo ?

Options
  • 09-06-2012 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about an offer of a free football with today's (Saturday 9th) Irish independant ? .... Thought I heard an ad to that effect on radio , but can't find any confirmation.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

cathalj wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about an offer of a free football with today's (Saturday 9th) Irish independant ? .... Thought I heard an ad to that effect on radio , but can't find any confirmation.
    Cheers.
    Mace stores only

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

cathalj wrote: »
    Cheers.
    Mace stores only

Just picked one up.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Are they the small skills ball or a full size ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Are they the small skills ball or a full size ball?

They're full size alright - haven't pumped it up yet , so dunno what they're like yet - seem grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Managed to get two as the first Mace didn't take the the token out of the paper so I stopped in another Mace on the way home with the token:cool: Unfortunately the dog usually ends up eating all the footballs around here so it probably won't last for long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

I bought the indo elsewhere, didnt realise they were giving away footballs.

Stopped for petrol which has a mace on site and saw the footballs.

Yer man told me to give him the voucher from my paper and he gave me the ball anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Absolute ****e footballs, brought back twice, all 3 valves are crap:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

TriStar6 wrote: »
    Absolute ****e footballs, brought back twice, all 3 valves are crap:mad:

I bought two and the footballs are pure crap! It has a RRP of €7 on it, it is like something you'd find in a luckybag. Still handy to keep the kids entertained.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

JJB Sports are selling Size 5 leather footballs for 2.50
    That's not much more than the price of the paper.
    I picked up a couple on thursday for the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I agree. Def not worth the €2.25 that the paper cost, even at 2 for €2.25 they are not good. Still, the dog will be happy:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement