Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4FM Last Weekend

Options
  • 09-06-2012 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Was in the kitchen getting the kids breakfast last Sunday morning and listening to 4fm, only to hear the presenter say 'how horrible, wet and damp it was outside, like a teenage girl outside a nightclub at 3am :eek:'

Now, I'm no prude, but personally I think that this was way below the belt and in such bad taste. Thankfully my children are too young to understand, but I was shocked to hear the presenter say this on air around 9am. Actually, never mind the time. I was surprised to hear him say it on air full stop.

I was almost sick to the pit of my stomach on hearing this.

Shameful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Sorry let me get this straight. A presenter on 4fm said that it was wet and damp outside or said it was wet and damp outside like a teenage girl at 3am..

If they have said the latter are they still in a job?

Advertisement