Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing details

Options
  • 09-06-2012 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Like a lot of other people recently I've changed bank accounts due to fees being introduced with AIB. I was wondering who do I contact to change my details for rent allowance with the central rents unit for the Dublin 15 area?

They only have a PO Box address and the number I found for them is never answered.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I would write a letter with a copy of your statement of a letter from the bank proving it is your account. I did this for the child benefit 3 months ago but im still getting it paid into the old account. When i call they say they havent gotten around to it yet, so dont close your aib account yet. Even though you'll be payin charges since the 28th of may :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34 karen234

I read on one of these threads that they respond fairly quickly if you contact them by email to info@communitywelfareservice.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

karen234 wrote: »
    I read on one of these threads that they respond fairly quickly if you contact them by email to info@communitywelfareservice.ie

Thanks for the replies but I'm unsure if that email address still works. The website part doesn't work. Anyone use it recently?

Advertisement