Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Rent Unit

Options
  • 08-06-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Anybody know what date they're up to with processing applications?Just put in mine the other day and wondering when I can hope to hear from them.I know it'll be at least a month but hoping it'll be closer to one month than two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi, we applied to the central rents unit at the end of March.

In April we were sent out a letter to get confirmation that we were on the social housing list. (We had already sent in our confirmation letter. The girl in Housing section of the county council said it is quite common for them to request an updated confirmation from the social housing so just watch out for that.)

We then received our first payment at the end of May, so two months. We had every piece of documentation in thought so there were no other delays bar the extra letter we needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

did you get it rent supplement backdated to the march?

Advertisement