Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Air Compressor Lidl or Aldi?

Options
  • 08-06-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭

I'm planning on getting an air compressor for my Dad for his birthday and Halmarks marketing department day. There are still some left in my local Lidl and Aldi, but the Aldi one is €30 more than the Lidl.

Is there any difference between them, apart from price? There are a couple of old threads about the Aldi one but nothing on the Lidl ones. Or are any places around Dublin doing a better deal?

Thanks
    Del

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

If you're getting one go to Halfords and get the Michelin one.... much better and not that more expensive !;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭guyfo

shawnee wrote: »
    If you're getting one go to Halfords and get the Michelin one.... much better and not that more expensive !;);)

Lol shes looking at air compressors why would she get an electric or foot tyre inflator from halfords.

From the look of it the aldi one is exactly the same as the one in lidl (i got one 2 weeks ago). My guess is its just a generic design painted differently so go for either.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

guyfo wrote: »
    Lol shes

I ain't a woman:D
    guyfo wrote: »
    looking at air compressors why would she get an electric or foot tyre inflator from halfords.

From the look of it the aldi one is exactly the same as the one in lidl (i got one 2 weeks ago). My guess is its just a generic design painted differently so go for either.

Thanks just had a look at the Halfords ones and as you say they're not what I want.

From looking at both Lidl and Aldi's they looked similar, but how different can you make that size compressor?, so looks like I'll save the €30 and go with Lidl. Cheers

Advertisement