Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Developer Needed

Options
  • 08-06-2012 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi. I'm looking for an HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and Phonegap Developer to complete a web-app project I have been working on. Any help/thoughts/leads out there? I'm based in Dublin but can deal with anyone, anywhere so long as they can communicate well and of course are competent. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

Moskovio wrote: »
    Hi. I'm looking for an HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and Phonegap Developer to complete a web-app project I have been working on. Any help/thoughts/leads out there? I'm based in Dublin but can deal with anyone, anywhere so long as they can communicate well and of course are competent. Thanks in advance.

Are you looking for someone's services commercially or just looking for help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Moskovio

Hi Freddio. I'm looking to hire a freelancer/company ; not just looking for help. Apologies if it wasn't clear.

Advertisement