Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theramed toothpaste

Options
  • 08-06-2012 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Where has theramed gone, ive checked Tesco, Dunnes and Superquinn and there isnt any stocked anymore?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Mingetoad

As far as I know, Theramed is made by Henkel. Generally these have brands that you are more likely to see in discount shops like Euro2 etc than the larger supermarkets.
    For what it's worth, like most that claims to be "2-in-1" it combines the worst characteristics of toothpaste and mouthwash rather than the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Here was me thinking it was one of the best. Im not sure though. I think your claim is like studys claiming an apple a day is now bad for you. And ive never seen theramed in a €2 shop. Like i said it has always been sold in Tesco, Dunnes and Superquinn in the past but suddenly it has just stopped.

Advertisement