Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Looking for farm animal and horse handling experience.

• 08-06-2012 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3 Rebel22

Hi, just looking for advice on how to find farms ( particularly an autumn calver) and a stables or stud for two week placements over the summer. I am a college student and I am willing to travel anywhere around Ireland for these placements. I have experience, especially with horses and it would be fantastic if I could work on a farm for the summer but I would be happy with unpaid placements. I have looked online and sent out plenty of emails. I'm not from a farming background so I'm finding it difficult to find experience. Any advice on how to find farms willing to take students, would be greatly appreciated !!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 22,981 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rebel22

Great I've done that, can I delete this thread from this forum? Thanks :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 22,981 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Spear

Rebel22 wrote: »
    Great I've done that, can I delete this thread from this forum? Thanks :)

No, not once someone has replied to it.

Advertisement