Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roebuck Castle Room for exchange

Options
  • 08-06-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi!
    I've managed to confirm booking a place for roebuck castle catered residences but would rather live in glenomena/roebuck hall. Does anyone want to exchange?
    It is not stated on the website but it should be possible to.

Roebuck castle catered has meals provided (hence is more expensive). But having lived there for the past 2 years its a wonderful place to live in (especially if youd rather not worry about meals).It is located nearest to the gym and laundry facilities for roebuck residences. It is also the newest of all the residences, with 12 people to an apt but with a kitchen, study and tv room. The meals are great, but, I wanna try cooking by myself etc.

If anyone is interested or has more questions feel free to pm me/post on this board!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vicipedia

Hey! Are you only interested in swopping? Because I would like to take it if you don't want it anymore (and found sth else to stay), but I don't have a place at the places where you wanna live...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 leanne.t

heya! yep only interested in swapping for glenomena/roebuck hall..and if I do give up the room it will go to the next person in the waiting list. sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vicipedia

Thought so ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭IslandKid

hey just wondering can you tell me what this place is like? id really appreciate it! ive been searchign all around for someone to give me a review of the place but no luck really. you being there 2 years can you please give me some pros and cons of the different residences? thanks a million

id also appreciate it if you gave some insider info (e.g roebuck castle is very easy to sneak people into or maybe not) aswell as things like the convenience of the location etc. thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement