Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans for older teenage boys?

Options
  • 08-06-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Where can you get jeans for older teenagers. Kids who'd be say 16 or so but too small for mens small sizes. Thanks

Sorry should have added. It's for boys. There seems to be loads of sections for in-between girls in new look and other places. As usual the poor boys don't get a look in :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

next and jack and jones usually have a really wide range of sizes,could be worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

Thanks, I will try Jack and jones. You have to order everything in next over age 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

I got some for my lad from littlewoods he is 14 and skinny so I found it hard to get any for him. They went up to age 16 the ones I ordered were timberland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andy112

diesel ralph lauren tkmax top man hollister

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Would H&M or Zara be any use? They seem to be full of young trendy stuff but I'm not sure of sizes.

• Advertisement

Thanks all, I will check out all those places

• Registered Users Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I get my sons jeans in top man and he is 13

Wouldn't have thought of topman, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Pennys have a large range of sizes in the mens section, thats where I buy my 11 year old stuff now, yes 11 and hes 2 inches taller than me.! Have got him 2 lovely pairs of jeans there. Only problem with Next is that you have to order the older kids sizes (over 12s i think) so you dont really know what size you need to buy.

Great I will check them out

• Advertisement
Advertisement