Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 Gaming Videos

Options
  • 08-06-2012 5:00pm

I hope the mods don't mind me doing this. While there is already a thread covering all E3 discussion, I realize there are probably people like me, who don't really care much for the technology aspects and just want to watch the trailers and gameplay footage. So, here is the ones I've seen and have found excellent and have really whet my appetite.

The Last of Us

This looks visually beautiful, with interesting fighting techniques, which I'll be pretty damned interested in seeing how they pull it off. It also looks like it could make for a potentially harrowing game.

ZombiU

I'm not going to lie, I'm a massive fan of zombie games. So the fact that this one is seemingly based in London is really interesting.

Watch Dogs

This game looks like a mixture of Deus Ex and Assassin's Creed, with a tonne of other ones thrown in too and this is probably one of the ones I'm most excited about, depending on the MP aspects.

I realize I'm probably missing out on loads of others, so post up any trailers/gameplay demos that caught your eye at the recent E3 2012.

Comments

Advertisement