Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding on to tattoo

Options
  • 08-06-2012 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there guys,
    I have a tattoo on my back of a polynesian turtle. I wanna add a few more to make trail of them crawling up my back. i have tried it my self but really its quite bad. Where in dublin would i be able to get a design??? if i went to the tattoo shop would they design one especially for me??? would that cost a bomb??

( sorry if post is in wrong place still quite new to this place :D excuse my ignorance)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hi there guys,
    I have a tattoo on my back of a polynesian turtle. I wanna add a few more to make trail of them crawling up my back. i have tried it my self but really its quite bad. Where in dublin would i be able to get a design??? if i went to the tattoo shop would they design one especially for me??? would that cost a bomb??

( sorry if post is in wrong place still quite new to this place :D excuse my ignorance)

Thanks

Any decent tattooist would design one up for you, and it'd be part of the cost of your tattoo. Just expect to pay a deposit first, and don't expect to get it done there and then if they have to design it for you too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 JoshuaCaswell

I guessed that is to be expected but no harm checking befor I went in. thanks for the responce

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭UserName 217

Any decent tattooist would design one up for you, and it'd be part of the cost of your tattoo. Just expect to pay a deposit first, and don't expect to get it done there and then if they have to design it for you too.

x2

They will be able to do it but don't give them to many limitations.

Advertisement