Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS4013 OO development; grinds over the summer...

Options
  • 08-06-2012 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

yo peeps,

I have a java project (CS4013) to repeat over the next few weeks, and and exam to re-sit in august. Im really bad at it in general, I dont think I can do the project on my own with out a tutor of some sort,

I must stress Im not looking for anyone to sit down with and do the project for me, but I need some help in OO principles and design, to get the ball rolling so I can start coding.

Anybody willing or know anybody that can donate some time, maybe 2 hour and half sessions a week, I can pay 30 euros a session.

Im in annacotty and have my own house, or can go somewhere quite for lessons , reply here or pm,
    Id be very grateful, thanks

Comments

Advertisement