Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac OSX 12 bundle Program deal including Parrels

Options
  • 08-06-2012 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭

Just spotted this for $49.95 seems like a great deal for all these programs:

The full bundle includes (retail value in parenthesis):

- Parallels Desktop 7 ($79.99) - Run Windows and Linux apps alongside Mac OS X. - ScreenFlow 3 ($99.99) - Screencasting software allowing you to record your screen. - Civilization V ($39.99) - A turn-based game to lead a civilization through time. - Jaksta ($49.99) - Record virtually any audio or video stream from the Web. - Espionage 3 ($19.99) - Easily encrypt and password protect individual files or folders - Speed Download 5 ($25.00) - Boost your file transfers so they take full advantage of your Internet connection. - Attachment Tamer 3 ($14.99) - Apple Mail add-on that gives you enhanced control over email attachments. - KeyCue 6 ($28.00) - Learn and discover keyboard shortcuts - A Better Finder Rename 9 ($19.95) - Batch rename dozens, hundreds, or thousands of files. - My Living Desktop 5 ($29.95) - Turn your Mac's desktop picture into a high-definition video.

Link to buy: http://www.mupromo.com

The first 10,000 buyers also get BusyCal ($49.99 value).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Is it legal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yea I think so, I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭davork

Hootanany wrote: »
    Is it legal

as per the subject

checking my receipts it looks like I've been buying things of them since Feb 2007 :eek:

they seem to alternate between parallels and fusion - frankly I use these bundles to update parallels and fusion (I run them on different macs)

Advertisement