Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2012 betting bookie? Who to sign up an account with?

Options
  • 07-06-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

As above,

Want to place some bets, who is the best to sign up with?

Anyone doing any offers for signing up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

AVOID SKYBET!!

Opened a Skybet account couple days ago..poss regretting it now.

Their odds are absolutely TERRIBLE!! Score and win for Eng V Fra...not 1 best price available according to oddschecker. Decided to go on live help and ask why!

user1.png16:33:50 Initial Question/Comment: Why are some of your odds on certain markets in England V France game so poor compared to other online bookmakers? Score and win particularly
    system1.png16:33:55 https://www.skybet.com/img/accounts/chat/2011/bet_loyalty.html
    system1.png16:33:55 Thanks for contacting Sky Bet Chat. An advisor will be with you shortly........
    system1.png16:34:00 Sky Paul B has joined this session!
    system1.png16:34:00 Connected with Sky Paul B
    system1.png16:34:00 Hi, you're chatting to Sky Paul B, I'll be assisting you today
    agent.png16:34:30 We offer lots of markets, some will be worse some will be better.
    agent.png16:34:43 I don't make them so I can't comment.
    user1.png16:35:04 I appreciate that paul, but on this market, theres not 1 player from the 20 starting whose price is even close to competiton
    agent.png16:36:41 Well we are better on Ben Arfa than Ladbrokes.
    agent.png16:36:46 Same on Malouda
    user1.png16:36:54 Perfect examples are the favourites for each team..Benzema is 9/4 with sky and 4/1 elsewhere! Welbeck 9/2 Sky 7/1 available
    agent.png16:37:11 I understand we are poor on some but just the way we price them I'm afraid.
    user1.png16:37:28 Just thought i'd ask anyway...thanks....9/4 Benzema it is then!
    agent.png16:37:41 Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

I'm not sure about the online businesses but Stan James in Phibsborough will match your 5 euro bet on first goalscorer, correct score, scorecast etc (match bet stake non-refundable).

I did a few with them recently. I had a fiver on Germany 1-0 Portugal at 11/2 and got 60 euro back, also I had a fiver on Ibrahimovic at 6/1 for the first goal last night and I will get 65 back for that. They are also the best price on a lot of those markets, they are best price on nearly all first goalscorers tonight in the Russia v Poland game, they are essentially 12/1 on Lewandowski for the first goal tonight.

Fiver is the maximum though and they will only let you do two bets at a time. Good value though for smaller punters like me.

Advertisement