Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tooth root issue

Options
  • 07-06-2012 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

I have this problem on this thread before, but still having problems.

Right so,

I got my wisdom teeth taken out all 4, no problem their about 2 month after start to get pains in my right upper part of the face by where the wisdom tooth used to be,

When to get it check out was told it was the root of my tooth he cover it with stuff told me that after a while it should be ok, I now am still suffering with the pain I have my good days and my bad I cant have anything by it hot or cold drinks or food it will give off a shooting pain,

Is their anything I could get done can I get the root cut out and get my gum closed up an if so how much will that cost or was thinking out if I could kill the roots in the tooth and get a root canel done

Advertisement