Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a xbox 360 flashing Kit.

Options
  • 07-06-2012 7:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

OK So I need a flashing kit the probe etc.... Anyone here willing to sell the kit to me? I have no credit card or anything so I can't buy online. Thanks for all you help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

fontdor wrote: »
    OK So I need a flashing kit the probe etc.... Anyone here willing to sell the kit to me? I have no credit card or anything so I can't buy online. Thanks for all you help.

Try the vendors post for links to suppliers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

justryan wrote: »
    Try the vendors post for links to suppliers

Can you help me pick one please?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Can you help me pick one please?

Ck3 and mrmodchips are pretty good. The only thing that annoys me is the cost of shipping for items, but that's what happens when there is no dedicated supplier in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I have no credit card or anything

Would you not get a 3V card in order to buy online

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I have no credit card or anything so I can't buy online.
    EnterNow wrote: »

Sorry I never fully read the OP. I have an awful habit of doing that. Yes 3v card or O2moneycard would be a good option. Another option would be to just find somebody nearby in the console modding sticky here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

EnterNow wrote: »

Or open a bank account with Ulster Bank for a free Visa Debit card for fee-less transactions online

Advertisement