Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trash Polka

Options
  • 07-06-2012 5:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭

I met a girl recently who had this style of tattoo done. The colours were very saturated and it looked pretty cool. However it was hard to make out what the images actually were.
    What exactly is 'Trash Polka' - I mean, where does the imagery come from? Are there no outlines? I googled it but all I got were more images and galleries, nothing really explaining the imagery or the type of tattoo.

Here's a photo I found of something similar but on a larger scale:
    208032.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

If youve any questions about it best of asking thee guys they came up with it

http://www.buenavistatattooclub.de/

Must say I love it the details and strong reds really make it pop, just a shame they dont post more of it up I do check the site a good bit.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Just looking at this a bit more, I love the concept of it, although it is a bit t-shirt print-like. Just when you think it has all been done. The flash of red through it looks great though, and very impactive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭iliketeaandcake

There's not a whole lot on the site though, and also my Deutsche isn't the best!
    I was just wondering more about where the concept came from and also would it have to get touched up a bit more to keep the colour saturation intense and also cos there is no outline?

Advertisement