Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dulex 5l paint 29.99 in homebase

Options
  • 07-06-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

seen this yesterday, homebase are advertising all dulex 5l paint same price as 2.5 l
    it includes interior paint as well as exterior i think

that was homebase on fonthill rd, not sure how long its on for

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Tesco were selling off 2.5 litre cans of Dulux in various colours for 6 euro last week.

Also bathroom and kitchen paint too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Luke_Dolan

or you can go to B&Q and get a further 10% off homebase 5L price, by doing a price promise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Offer might be ok for one off room if they have decent colours
    Often end of stock colours are there for a reason

You can probably buy "Glidden" a Dulux product for this price all year round
    or 10l that could be tinted from white to light colours if you need more for approx €40

But you'd have to go to a proper trade shop like Pat mc Donnells if there's one close to you

Brushes rollers etc are generally poor in homebase/B&Q depots and expensive

Just my 2c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

I find if you soak brushes in warm water, any loose bristles will come off then and not on the wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

lil'bug wrote: »
    I find if you soak brushes in warm water, any loose bristles will come off then and not on the wall

LOL...... Random Thought Saturday :D

• Advertisement

5 litres of Weathershield for 23 euro isnt a bargain...

BUT

12 litres of it in B&Q for 39 euro is a bargain..

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭joeyoey

"DULEX" ?? Is this a brand of asian condoms?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,602 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

paddy147 wrote: »
    5 litres of Weathershield for 23 euro isnt a bargain...

BUT

12 litres of it in B&Q for 39 euro is a bargain..

Interior paint is alot more expensive than exterior paint.Coloured paint is more expensive than white paint.

5l Dulux vinyl matt in non white is normally ~ 48 euro ,5l Dulux bathrooms paint is closer to 60 so 29.99 is great value.

Interior paint is alot more expensive than exterior paint.Coloured paint is more expensive than white paint.

5l Dulux vinyl matt in non white is normally ~ 48 euro ,5l Dulux bathrooms paint is closer to 60 so 29.99 is great value.

I dont know where you shop for paint,but them prices are a ripp off.:eek:

I was refering to the "exterior paint" as iits cheaper in B&Q than Homebase.;)

With regards the bathroom paint.....sure 6 euro in Tecso is even better.:D

Advertisement