Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Designing program

Options
  • 07-06-2012 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I've been asked to look at a job which involves a bed which is to be on a moving wall.

Lever arms are not usually what I do.

Are there any EASY programs on the net I could download which would show lever arms I design in operation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

You can buy custom bed folding gadgets - no need to re-invent the wheel. For inspiration see www.wimp.com/modernfurniture/

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭S.L.F

recipio wrote: »
    You can buy custom bed folding gadgets - no need to re-invent the wheel. For inspiration see www.wimp.com/modernfurniture/

I doubt very much I will ever find something to suit my needs for what I have in mind.

The room is quite small and the customer wishes to make the room bigger when the bed is folded down so when the bed is folded down the wall the bed rests against must move out at the same time.

Sketchup is what I use for designing anything. T there's a bit of a learning curve with it but surprisingly easy to get the hang of

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭S.L.F

Sorry Dacor I only saw you responded a minute ago.

Thank you for taking the time.

Advertisement