Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Details for Sony Ireland?

Options
  • 07-06-2012 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Anybody got an idea re an e mail address one can contact Sony Ireland,I have never seen a website that lacks an e mail address for technical support?
    Selig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

It's not that unusual for a website not to have a support Email address these days. I guess some companies prefer to do their support over the phone as it's more direct...

Have a look at this page and go through the steps, it might have an online form at the end of it, which is essentially the same as sending an Email...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Energy Bull

A former director of Sony has stated that it is posible that Sony will pull out of the TV market due to the Billons it contunues to lose. That was in a paper report from 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,346 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

A former director of Sony has stated that it is posible that Sony will pull out of the TV market due to the Billons it contunues to lose. That was in a paper report from 2012.

The words 'former' and 'possible' render that statement completely meaningless. I also note that you got your retaliation in first by calling it a 'paper' report in case someone asked for a link to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Dazzling D

Nonsense.

Advertisement