Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wher to watch

Options
  • 07-06-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Whete do I watch the MBA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,021 ✭✭✭applehunter

Masters of Business Administration?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

You will need to find a source online. Ive never seen a game on tv bar the finals...

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Xrox

All the games are shown live on EPSN (UK & Ireland) UPC Channel 416 dont know what it is on sky

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Xrox wrote: »
    All the games are shown live on EPSN (UK & Ireland) UPC Channel 416 dont know what it is on sky

The NBA is shown live yes. but the wnba isnt. which is what i assumed they mean by mba! :) oops!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Xrox

nialo wrote: »
    The NBA is shown live yes. but the wmba isnt. which is what i assumed they mean by mba! :) oops!
    theres is nothing called the wmba either its the WNBA (womens NBA) ;)

you can watch online at https://liveaccess.wnba.com/wnbala/secure/loginform but like most things youll have to splash the cash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

www.coolsport.tv is where i've been watching when they weren't shown on ESPN. Not the best quality but it does the job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 shahalam

First row sports do live streaming online for pretty much every sport, basketball, football, tennis, soccer.

Advertisement