Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Fn2000 Help

Options
  • 06-06-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

hi folks , have a g n g fn 2000 and i want to increase safely its rate of fire
    currently running it on a 7.4 lipo and its putting out just over 660 a minute

whats the best way to increase this ? motor ? will that included replacing gears etc ? or what gears ?

i am assuming the gear set as they are should be pretty good but whats the best way forward ?

thanks ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

what "C" rating is on the li-po? the rof seems a bit low.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭eddiejn

i ll find out for you exactly when i am back home tomorrow man , was nt that exciting from a 9.6 batt non lipo either , other than that its a nice gun , smooth and quiet

what should i be looking at when buying and using 7.4 lipo s ?

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭eddiejn

the same 7.4 in my masada returns about 850 ish per minute

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

with 7.4v li-po's ideally your looking for a 20 to 25c rating. the output with one of these would be decent 9.6v ballpark.

Advertisement