Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange sensations in brain

Options
  • 06-06-2012 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I've been having a tough time lately with my anxiety, my doctor keeps lowering my Valium even though I don't feel well enough to do so. I'm down to 3mg a day, which I'm struggling with.

When I get a panic attack I usually feel it in my chest, but over the last 2 weeks I've been getting horrible feeling in my brain, as if my panic attack is happening in my head, very scary. Really hard to explain, it's not a brain zap, it's like my brain is twisting upside down in my head, it's even happening now while I type this.

What am I to do If I'm not coping and my doctor won't prescribe me valium. I've pretty much tried every drug under sun to help my anxiety, I'm running out of options. Plus I'm gong away on Sunday for 10 days and I'm literally more scared of my holiday than looking forward to it :-(

My medication:
    Valium 3mg a day
    Lexapro 20mg a day
    Miritazapine 15mg at night
    Stillnocht 10 mg at night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

op we cant give you medical advice here - you need to speak to your doctor again or seek a second opinion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement