Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Writing

Options
  • 06-06-2012 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

Hey all

I am involved in the start-up of a new GAA website and was wondering if anyone would be interested in assuming a writing role in the venture or want to submit infrequent/frequent content. Finding high quality writers is very difficult and I figured I might have a great chance of finding someone here.

If anyone is interested in this and feels they can write reviews/reports/opinion/comical type articles on the GAA feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kathleenl

What kind of writing are you talking about? updating website? adding text to an already website? Researching material for the website from different counties?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

I am looking for regular contributors of articles to a website yes. Any general relevant GAA content, style, approach is considered and most likely applicable to the site.

Advertisement