Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet play money, win cash!! Euro 2012

Options
  • 06-06-2012 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

There's a sweet deal from www.bragbet.com, a new Irish startup (mate of mine) for the Euros.

They are in beta testing and for the Euros you can bet with your mates using play money - the teams that do the best share a €2012 prize fund, with a top prize of €1000.

You can bet on every game, and a different one of your mates is the team captain (who places bets) each day.

Simples & fun, more details on the site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Anyone try this? Any comments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

No real interest in it because you cant play alone, you need to have a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

have a boards team im up for it

Yip, the team can be just you and three of your mates, and the easiest way is to invite them through facebook.

But yeah kryogen, if you're not into that, then bragbet wouldn't be the thing for you to play with.

Fantapants - you can set up whatever team you want, just log in, give the team a name and then invite people.

i have it done just putting few emails together of mates

• Advertisement

Cool, good luck on the cash prizes!

sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

kryogen wrote: »
    No real interest in it because you cant play alone

Untitled-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Hey, signed up to this. Looks like good fun, can't really complain about anything I can prove how much better I know than the lads about betting for free and maybe even pick up a bit of cash too.

Have they been around long or what is the story with it?

Anyone interested in that boards team as well?

There are some pub braggin rights to be won on it for sure!

It's only been live since yesterday, just wanted to let boardsies know about the beta before it fills up.

If ye notice any snags with it or have any questions I'll try to help, it's a friend of mine that set it up.

Happy betting! (& bragging!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

any team that I could join?

im i 1 all ready sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

no problem mate

Start your own team sure, invite ur mates. As soon as ya have 4 friends on the team ye can start betting! Good luck ;-)

sitting top of the league me, my da, my missus and a mate come on!!!! :D:D:D

Advertisement