Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year Nua-Ghaeilge modules

Options
  • 06-06-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm just looking for advice in picking modules for 2nd year Nua-Ghaeilge.
    For first semester I was going to pick an Grá san Fhilíocht purely because it's 100% CA and no exam, and I haven't picked a second
    For second semester I'm open to recommendations from people who have studied 2nd year Irish and know which ones maybe more boring/difficult/to stay away from.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭toc2012

My girlfriend just finished 2nd year and she said that grá san fhilíocht has an exam, its before Christmas and worth 100%, Tadhg was also lecturing it and it was on at 9 on a Friday morning.

She also said she done the 5 credit module in semester 2, oidhreacht an ochtú haois deag which wasnt too bad, Eoghan and lara were lecturing it, so it was kinda like there was two exams on one, but were told what would come up on the exam.
    Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭bleuhh

toc2012 wrote: »
    My girlfriend just finished 2nd year and she said that grá san fhilíocht has an exam, its before Christmas and worth 100%, Tadhg was also lecturing it and it was on at 9 on a Friday morning.

She also said she done the 5 credit module in semester 2, oidhreacht an ochtú haois deag which wasnt too bad, Eoghan and lara were lecturing it, so it was kinda like there was two exams on one, but were told what would come up on the exam.
    Hope this helps!

Sorry for the late reply, thanks a lot for this it certainly helps! :)

C

Advertisement