Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ad voiceover girl on Today FM

Options
  • 06-06-2012 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or do the ads with the new girl with a lisp grind anyone elses gears?

She seems to have been given ads with lots of S's, "Tickeths for Thtuart Franthith" and "Acktha inthuranth".

Nothing against people with speech impediments, one of my best friends has a speech impediment, but these ad's just make me want to cover my ears...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

I don't understand how you don't have nothing against people with speech impediments and have best friends with speech impediments but listening to someone for a few seconds on a radio pisses you off so much you want to cover your ears and set up this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭SQ2

I'm **** at soccer, I don't get to play for Ireland. And if I did, people would be screaming at me to get off the pitch.
    And if I'm completely honest, just 1 friend has a bad stammer and it'd be murder listening to him do adverts as much as I love chatting the lad.

Advertisement