Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermal cut outs

Options
  • 06-06-2012 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to fix my dishwasher, model is Beko de3542fs, it is not heating water anymore.

I looked online & was told to test the OHM's of the element before replacing, and if it came in between 15 and 30 it is working.

OHM test returned 28.5.

The next thing i have read is the thermal cut outs but i cant locate them?

I opened up the bottom & located the thermostat that plugs into the chamber in the bottom, like a small white plastic plug, done a temp bypass on the wires on that & it has not worked.

I know what a thermal cutout from a dryer looks like but cant see anything like it on the dishwasher, i have taken the bottom casing off & the control panel on the door but cant identify any thing.

Can anyone advise where to look & what they look like as i cant find anything online.

Advertisement