Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy day care ennis

Options
  • 06-06-2012 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Was just wondering if anyone used the doggy day care in ennis for day care, training, grooming etc. and what their experiences were like, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bannermaf

I've used them for daycare and I've also taken an obedience course there. Found them great in every way!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I use them for grooming and they collect and drop off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭TwoMums2Be

We use them for daycare & would recommend them without question :) brilliant service that we wouldn't be without!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭BRAIN FEEDs

TwoMums2Be wrote: »
    We use them for daycare & would recommend them without question :) brilliant service that we wouldn't be without!
    @ 10euro for a 30 minute dog walk:eek:............ may well be "brilliant" but this is just laughable at the prices they quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

10e is worth it if they have all the relevant insurance etc.

I used a groupon deal or boards deal for my dog to get wash and trim. They were only ok. thought she should have been drier when we collected her.

Had a groupon for the obiedence- bought it for the fiance for christmas.:D but it lapsed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Had a groupon for the obiedence- bought it for the fiance for christmas.:D but it lapsed.

I hope you managed to make him obedient without the course ;)

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

I hope you managed to make him obedient without the course ;)

:D:D:D

Her- and unfortunately no.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 VVOORR

I have used them a number of times if I am going away for the day. You can drop in the dog at 8am and collect at 7pm for 15 euro. I have found them to be a very good service

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭TwoMums2Be

@ 10euro for a 30 minute dog walk:eek:............ may well be "brilliant" but this is just laughable at the prices they quote.

I've never looked at their dog walking service pricing but that would be pretty standard!

However, it's €15 for a full day (7am (if requested) to 7pm)
    €8 for a half day (7am - 1pm or 1pm - 7pm)
    €5 for what's called an exercise hour

They also offer a boarding service for €15 per night/day (not sure which) - your dog spends daytime in daycare & goes to a kennel for the night - back to daycare the following morn & so on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the feedback, I am looking for something fun for myself and my dog to do over the summer so I decided to give beginners obedience a go for the craic. Starting tonight so hopefully all will go well and Fido won't embarrass me too much :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement