Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Holy Numbers

Options
  • 06-06-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi All,

I'm Tommie, some of you know me but most probably not. I have done a number of comics over the years including Road Crew and Something Wonderful, I also am the man responsible for Irishcomicnews.com

I have recently started a new webcomic called The Holy Numbers. You can check it out here:

http://www.theholynumbers.com

It might interest some of of you as it deals with some New Thought ideas. But obviously this will put others off. It is about a Spiritual being known as Ravensdale who starts a movement that becomes the most popular religion in Ireland. It aims to blend new age thought and beliefs with political intrigue and mystery.

For the blog I decided that it might be cool to do the site as if it was the real Holy Numbers website, so all the post are made by characters from the comic and I have some audio chakra meditations on there too.

Hopefully you like it. But if not let your thoughts be known,
    Be warned it's NSFW

Thanks guys
    Tommie

Advertisement