Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Composing Question Very Important

Options
  • 05-06-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Let say they said something like this; example for 2002

"After the war"
    Write a short story suggested by the above character.
    Do i have to write about a war.

Cause i have one story were a girl can't say no and at the end SHE turnS into a beast and kills someone. Is that like a war within ones self....?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Let say they said something like this; example for 2002

"After the war"
    Write a short story suggested by the above character.
    Do i have to write about a war.

Cause i have one story were a girl can't say no and at the end SHE turnS into a beast and kills someone. Is that like a war within ones self....?

Possibly. this is the exact situation which needs a spiderdiagram. I'd recommend in your spider diagram having war in the centre, drawing thee lines out and just mention the other types but circle psychological or 'cognitive' war. I've a short story that i would also write under a heading under similar circumstances!

Advertisement