Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How long does a motorcheck report take?

Options
  • 05-06-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

I'm viewing some vehicles tomorrow so purchased a 3 check bundle from www.motorcheck.ie.
    I've entered the details of the first vehicle and have been advised that the report, and information on retrieving my other two checks, will be emailed to me:
    "You will receive instructions via email on how to redeem the remaining reports in your bundle."
    However, that was 20 minutes ago and I'd like to check the other two vehicles sometime tonight.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Gautama

Almost an hour now. I've had to buy one (more) single check :(

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭trepasers

Gautama wrote: »
    I'm viewing some vehicles tomorrow so purchased a 3 check bundle from www.motorcheck.ie.
    I've entered the details of the first vehicle and have been advised that the report, and information on retrieving my other two checks, will be emailed to me:
    "You will receive instructions via email on how to redeem the remaining reports in your bundle."
    However, that was 20 minutes ago and I'd like to check the other two vehicles sometime tonight.
    Any ideas?

Did one the last day when buying my car...had a laptop with me and did it there and then..results came up straight away...only had to wait another 10 minutes for the full finance check !

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Motorcheck

If you want to PM me the reg I'll get the codes for you.

Although you should have received the codes in your purchase receipt email which is generated and sent immediately on purchase.

It might be worthwhile checking your spam or junk folder for this email

• Registered Users Posts: 23,315 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Thats what ya call service! Senior managment on the spot to help at 11 o clock in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Gautama

Motorcheck wrote: »
    If you want to PM me the reg I'll get the codes for you.

Although you should have received the codes in your purchase receipt email which is generated and sent immediately on purchase.

It might be worthwhile checking your spam or junk folder for this email

D'oh!
    My mistake, bigtime.

My spam folder rarely grabs genuine emails. As a result, if I'm missing an expected email, I rarely think of it. Alas, in this case, it grabbed the Motorcheck email.

I have to congratulate Motorcheck on the great service they provide, and also on their customer service when some goes wrong, or is perceived to go wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement