Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Vs New Zealand Where to watch in Ennis?

Options
  • 05-06-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hiya guys, Just wondering where would be my best bet to watch the game live in town this Saturday morning? Im around town for a few days and dont have Sky! Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The rugby club would be where I'd be going to watch it myself, but if that's not for you most of the hotels around should be able to help you out I'd imagine, you might have to buy a coffee or breakfast or something

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

Thank a million will head up to the rugby club bright and early!! Cheers! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

They are a good bunch of lads (and ladies of course) up there and are always happy to have new faces turn up, you might have to sign a visitors book or something. You'll be able to contact them here to make sure they are open

http://ennisrfc.ie/?page_id=454

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭golfball37

Mickey Kerins bar across from the courthouse is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Clareman wrote: »
    They are a good bunch of lads (and ladies of course) up there and are always happy to have new faces turn up, you might have to sign a visitors book or something. You'll be able to contact them here to make sure they are open

http://ennisrfc.ie/?page_id=454
    Jeez times have changed. I never felt welcome in there even when I played for Ennis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

Old Ground hotel was showing the match this morning! Everything was great minus the result!

Advertisement