Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UV Tattoos

Options
  • 05-06-2012 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

I was contemplating getting a few little uv ink jellyfish around my large one on my leg. I have yet to meet anyone who has one so perhaps one of you lot know, is the healing the same as with a regular tattoo and does the ink fade quicker?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I was contemplating getting a few little uv ink jellyfish around my large one on my leg. I have yet to meet anyone who has one so perhaps one of you lot know, is the healing the same as with a regular tattoo and does the ink fade quicker?

They heal just as fast but I dont get what you mean by the ink fading quicker unless you mean the coloured UV inks??.I use invisible UV inks that heal completly invisible.

Ive been highlighting some of mine with UV and the effect is impressive under UV light that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Thanks Hellrazer, I meant how they react to the uv light after time, does that fade? I'm completely ignorant when it comes to the ink side of tattoos.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Thanks Hellrazer, I meant how they react to the uv light after time, does that fade?

I havent had done them long enough to answer that 100% but Im assured that they dont fade at all.

I'm completely ignorant when it comes to the ink side of tattoos.

Check yer pms!

Advertisement