Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Problems in Ennis Area?

Options
  • 05-06-2012 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi having awful problems with Eircom Broadband - it's constantly losing connection - have been advised that there may be a problem with the exchange anyone else having trouble?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

We have Vodafone but I THINK it's the same exchange, and it's working fine here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think there's an issue in a lot of areas at the moment, very annoying

Meant to copy the link to the Talk To: Vodafone thread

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

It's one of those annoying things that you kinda get used to it would drop connection maybe a couple of times a night but come back on again as fast up till Sat / Sun then it got way worse dropping every few seconds making it impossible to do anything - I rang eircom broadband support and they tested the line and could see there was some sort of problem I was on 8 mb and they had to drop it down to 5mb just to stabalise the connection. Engineer due out in the next day or so to check the exchange.

Advertisement