Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, anyone is coming to Poland?

Options
  • 05-06-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

Does anyone is coming to Poland for Euro 2012? If yes, I am open for a beer. I live close to Warsaw, but one more reason to go to Poznan or Gdansk never hurts.

If any longtime member is coming, I can provide my mobile phone number (via PM) if you think you can have some questions.

Edit: I hope mods won't have a problem with topic like this existing for at least a few days. It's only part of this Board when I am active, so didn't see a point of posting it in Travel, Tourists or Euro 2012 section.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,988 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Do you fancy Poland chances to beat Greece?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Headshot wrote: »
    Do you fancy Poland chances to beat Greece?
    We definitely won't be a team which will look for safe 0:0 in opener, as there is a agreement in Poland (which I disagree with, as for me Czech are the ones) that Greece is the weakest team in our group. So we will go for the win and I strongly believe we can do it. Surprisengly (as I would expect this game to go under) I give higher chances for 2:1 than 1:0 to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,988 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Sting who takes the peno's for Poland and set pieces in font of goal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Headshot wrote: »
    Sting who takes the peno's for Poland and set pieces in font of goal?
    Free kicks will be taken by Obraniak, but we didn't score with them for years. Obraniak also should take corner kicks, but Blaszczykowski can take few of them as well.

Regarding penalty takers - it will be Blaszczykowski with Wasilewski as his back-up. Both scored in recent 4:0 win over Andorra.

Advertisement