Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental check-up during pregnancy

Options
  • 05-06-2012 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Does anyone know if dental check-ups are free of charge if going public or do they not count as being pregnancy-related?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Dental check ups are only free if you have a medical card, you still say for cleanings even on medical card its just your basic check up that is free, makes no difference if pregnant or not,

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭xiwang

Dental check ups are only free if you have a medical card, you still say for cleanings even on medical card its just your basic check up that is free, makes no difference if pregnant or not,

Thank you for confirming this Betsie_xr3i. It is a pity though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Yeah its awful really, i work for a dentist and she even thinks that we should get check up as our gums can give so much trouble during pregnancy

Advertisement