Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community and Youth Work Maynooth- Alternative Courses

Options
  • 05-06-2012 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey,

I have recently applied for Community and Youth Work in Maynooth and I got past the test but unfortunately after the interview I got a letter saying I was wait listed :( . I am very disappointed.

However, now I am looking for alternative courses were I would be studying roughly the same things. I would really love your advise on this, especially if you currently/ already have done a social care course or social science etc. or if you just have some words of wisdom :)

Help would be greatly appreciate :D

Much love,
    T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

There is one in NUIG, and some similar ones in Blanch IT and the National College of Counselling (eh yeah I don't think that name is exactly right, but if you type it in you'll find out what the college is actually called. Also if your heart is set on Maynoothyou could always do the PLC in the liberties that leads to that course?

Good luck!

Advertisement