Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As time goes by.......(with luck) we all age

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭looksee

That's good, I wonder did they set it up on purpose? Though with the thousands of photos taken I suppose it wouldn't be all that difficult to find a 'pair'.

Your man is in hospital having got chilled out on the Thames yesterday. He's 90, same age as my mum - who was taken out yesterday all wrapped up in scarf and gloves and blanket, and nowhere near a perishing cold river, in the rain. He and his missus are made of some tough stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Did you notice H.M. is wearing the same pearls and brooch? And the Queen Mum was a hundred-and-odd when she died. It just proves that when you are well looked after, you last longer. But I am not the slightest bit jealous of their lives, I wouldn't like it at all, just the dosh please!

Advertisement