Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lowering fps on Co2 airsoft rilfle

Options
  • 04-06-2012 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

I have being look at KJW KC-02 V2 Gas Blowback Rifle mainly for the back garden and may play a game or two with it. Im not fan of green gas.

Just is it possible to lower the fps at all ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Only thing I know of is an npas, If one is available for your gun, Is it an assault rifle or a sniper
    gth wrote: »
    I have being look at KJW KC-02 V2 Gas Blowback Rifle mainly for the back garden and may play a game or two with it. Im not fan of green gas.

Just is it possible to lower the fps at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

You can restrict the nozzle on the gun by using polycarb - you're basically reducing the size of the hole, thus reducing the amount of propellant behind the BB, resulting in a lower power.

I'm not aware of an NPAS kit for the KJW Ruger GBBR

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭gth

Only thing I know of is an npas, If one is available for your gun, Is it an assault rifle or a sniper

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭gth

Inari wrote: »
    You can restrict the nozzle on the gun by using polycarb - you're basically reducing the size of the hole, thus reducing the amount of propellant behind the BB, resulting in a lower power.

I'm not aware of an NPAS kit for the KJW Ruger GBBR

Advertisement