Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sheila O'Flanagan kindle book

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

cwboy wrote: »

If like me you are getting the message " Kindle titles for your country are not available at Amazon.co.uk. Please shop for Kindle titles at Amazon.com. " you can try Amazon US

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

nava wrote: »
    If like me you are getting the message " Kindle titles for your country are not available at Amazon.co.uk. Please shop for Kindle titles at Amazon.com. " you can try Amazon US

actually you can just change the .co.uk link to .com and it works

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Just change your country settings to UK for Kindle downloads and you can download from the UK store. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Thanks OP.
    Just clicked on it in the US store and it should turn up on herself's Kindle App on her iPad, and in her Kindle, on 7th. Some light reading for her on a long plane trip next week.
    We usually get all books from the US store - generally cheaper though I suppose there is a disadvantage of having to put up with American spelling for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Woo Woo

Thanks OP, really appreciate - getting everything stored for the hols!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

thanks OP

Advertisement