Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut man Course

Options
  • 04-06-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

hi guys i was wondering is there any cut man course going to be happening or do yas know anyone i want to do it cause i help teach boxing and kickboxing and id like to be able to wrap hand properly etc

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 GnPkid

Theres actually one on the 24th of june in dublin! looks like it will be great, theres an official cert aswel. the person holding the course is Joseph Clifford, his email address is " joe.handsontherapy@gmail.com ".. if you type in "cutsman course" on facebook it should come up! its ment to be held in a boxing club, ill find out more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 GnPkid

This is what it says on FB:

" The cutsman course will be run in Trinity Boys Boxing Club, The Hole in the Wall Road, Donaghmeade, Co. Dublin on sunday the 24th of june starting at 10:00 AM. The course will run for 5 hours and will be broken into two 2 1/2 sessions. the course will cost 60 Euros per person. All materials will be provided including notes and certs will be issued at the end of the day. All those wishing to partticipate please contact me on 0868304211 to confirm your place as names will have to go on certs. No deposit necessary, just text or call to confirm. "

" The course is 5 hours in total, covering elements of theory and most scenarios encountered in the field. The course is sanctioned and recognized by the Boxing Union of Ireland and within MMA.

Course Content:
    - Anatomy & Vascular Network of the face & Skull
    - Rules and Regulations
    - Hand Wrapping
    - Tools of the Trade
    - How to stop the blood
    - Drugs to use, how to use them and ho they should be applied
    - When not to use drugs "

Advertisement