Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp3 with decent sound

Options
  • 03-06-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey everyone,
    I'm looking to get a new mp3 player cos my old one broke. I've been looking at reviews of a lot of different one and they all seem to be mixed, and I'm afraid of buying one that has poor sound. Anyone know of any decent ones out there that are €80 or less? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

Why not get a ipod shuffle? Really good battery power and sound quality. Love mine.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

chrissym wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    I'm looking to get a new mp3 player cos my old one broke. I've been looking at reviews of a lot of different one and they all seem to be mixed, and I'm afraid of buying one that has poor sound. Anyone know of any decent ones out there that are €80 or less? Thanks :)

Sansa Clip/clip+/Clip Zip, check them out (the clip is first gen, the clip+ is 2nd generation, and the Clip Zip is the newest)

It's a very small mp3 player, it's very cheap, has great sound, expandable memory up to 64gb using a micro sdxc card.

Now you might have a different type of mp3 player in mind but i'm only going on what you've already asked :cool:

Advertisement