Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&P MRP Combat (S)

Options
  • 03-06-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi,

Just a few quick questions about the above gun if anyone could help/point me in the right direction id be grateful :)

• Will it take a standard m4 outer barrel? From my reading it copies the RS quick change setup but i want a slightly shorter barrel than the one fitted if i purchase the gun.
    • Whats the story with regards to battery placement / type? Currently Im using 9.6v nunchucks and would prefer to stick with them.
    • Possibly one for retailers, but if the gears break/snap is that covered under the warranty? From my reading there seems to be some G&P gearsets that break after 10k rounds or so and thats with standard normal voltages, no other mods.

*edit*
    • Will MAG 130Rnd plastic midcaps fit and feed ok without any work?
    Thanks in advance,
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

mag, mags fit and they take a 9.6v nun chuck battery in the stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Thanks thermo, dont suppose you know about the outer barrel? Apologies for asking on your advert earlier btw, didnt mean to threadspoil or anything malicious :o:)

Advertisement