Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Lavatube

• 03-06-2012 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi
    where is the best place to buy a lavatube?
    Or is there a better ecig on the market at the moment that i could get?
    I had a few in the past but I am out of touch with what is available now.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/25-lavatube-vx-full-kit.html

there's the ego-c twist. an ego shaped variable battery, comes in 650/900/1000mah although thebestshop only have the 1000mah atm. it goes from 3.2-4.8v and is apparently pretty good with those voltages, although with such small batteries battery life at the higher end of things won't be great.
    I think i've seen people with the 650mah getting around 6-7 hours at 4volts though

if you just want one for home or even if you dont mind a larger than usual one, i'd reccomend the throathit dual 18650 vv mod from throathit on ukvapers.. think it'll be around 150 including postage
    http://www.c9v-forum.com/index.php?topic=250.0
    lasts 2-3 days on a single charge, plugs in to charge like a mobile phone.. can be used while it's charging, 5 amp limit. it's not as big as it looks or as awkward, but it is kind of a handful
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/M4rt/Vaping%20Mods/IMAG0351.jpg
    he makes them in batches of ten or so i think, depending on demand so you could get one next week or maybe you'll be waiting a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭619C

Thanks for all the info!
    I have a box of old ones that are no good really.
    I had a few screwdrivers from trogg but the atomisers don't last very long and they don't seem to have any in stock at any time when I look.

What I really need is one where the atomisers last a bit longer or can be worked on.
    But I will have a look and wait for pay day!!:)

if you want an atomiser than can be worked on have you considered repairables?

http://clockworks-cornwall.co.uk/

the RDA (repairable dripping atomiser) has a pretty short waiting list.. I think if you order one you get it in a couple of weeks . you just get the wick and resistance wire, make up your own coil and vape away on it.. if you want low res, you make a low res coil.. standard res make a standard res coil.. etc etc
    it has great flavour and vapour and is pretty straightforward to get going, although you do run the risk of taking it apart every ten minutes trying to see if you can "perfect it" and never actually get any vaping done
    think it costs about 50 euro delivered and if you get one of these and stick to low res coils you wont really need a variable voltage device as it'll work fine on an ego battery.

Right oh...
    That's really great info.
    There are so many variations now...

Also there is a neighbour of mine who is mad on cigarettes and would like to try one but he would need something simple - just puff and refill - maybe an ego

http://e-smokeireland.eu/epages/950002218.sf/en_IE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/950002218/Products/DCCXLKIT something like this?

comes with 2 ego batteries and 5 dual coil cartomisers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Didn't eeloe have a lavatube for sale a while back in the for sale/bargain alerts thread? 30 euro I think?

Not sure if he ever sold it.

Thanks guys!

I used to make my own juice but some times it was not great!
    What's the latest on that now?
    Do any of ye make juice yerselves?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Didn't eeloe have a lavatube for sale a while back in the for sale/bargain alerts thread? 30 euro I think?

Not sure if he ever sold it.

Yeah i sold it.! :)

TBS is the best price around for a LT, 59.99 for a full kit.

and they are the new all metal bodies!

619C wrote: »
    Thanks guys!

I used to make my own juice but some times it was not great!
    What's the latest on that now?
    Do any of ye make juice yerselves?

few people here make their own juices, there's a "diy thread" on one of the pages between 1 and 4 I think with people talking about it

i went mad buying juice for a while so I havent diy'd much lately but I have 9 or 10 mixes steeping atm which Ill be trying later today or tomorrow, got some of the tobacco concentrates from healthcabin and from libertyflights

Advertisement