Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracer BB's Question

Options
  • 02-06-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I bought some G&G .2g tracer BB's and use them with a TM tracer unit. They seem to work pretty well. They are fairly bright (green) and I estimate that I can see them out to about 40 or 50 yards. My supply of these is now running low. As I have no experience with other makes of tracer bb's and I want to buy some more can you guys offer advice as to which ones to get. The G&G ones sell for about €18 for 2400. The Excel tracers are more expensive at about €10 for 800 which is nearly twice as much so are these much better than the G&G's. As I only use them for the fun factor I don't mind paying a bit more if the Excels or another brand are alot better. Thanks. Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

The blaster ones can be gotten for 13e for 3000 and they are excellent.

never had a jam or any issues with them in a 6.02 tb barrel. they are nice and bright too.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭gouldian

Arkslippy wrote: »
    The blaster ones can be gotten for 13e for 3000 and they are excellent.

never had a jam or any issues with them in a 6.02 tb barrel. they are nice and bright too.

Can you tell me who stocks them ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

gouldian wrote: »
    Can you tell me who stocks them ? Thanks

www.airsoftguns.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Or mia in blanch.

Advertisement